[absoft-board] October Board Report

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 10:48:38 -0600

Hello Board Members!

Wee have received a quote for Directors and Officers insurance in the amount of $450. I am currently digesting the information in the offer, and I expect to soon notify Sam Boyer, who has generously agreed to pay for the coverage.

A billing error by Tech Outfit has prevented us from paying off the Chase card as we had hoped to do. That should be corrected in time for next month's report. John and I sincerely hope that you enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager
Abilitiessoft, Inc.