[absoft-board] November Board Report

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 11:10:00 -0600

Dear Board Members,

You may be pleased to know that the Director's & Officers insurance policy became effective on December 1, 2014. It is through Sam Boyer's generosity that we are able to provide this protection for you. I'm sure you join me in thanking Sam sincerely for his thoughtfulness.

The November board report is attached. The Chase card balance has been paid in full. The charge from Rivermile was incurred when they migrated our Website hosting to a new server and updated our home page. The new Abilitiessoft Website can be found at http://www.abilitiessoft.org

Thanks very much for your service to Abilitiessoft, and John and I join in wishing you and your families a happy and blessed Christmas.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager