[absoft-board] May Board Report

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 12:26:24 -0500

Hello board members!

I beg your indulgence for this late report. It is a pleasure to report that I am recovered from the recent surgery, and I expect the June report to be available shortly.

John and I will continue our normal business routines as much as possible under the new circumstances. We are accustomed to adapting to changes as they occur. We remain hopeful that we will establish new funding sources in the near future. As always we will keep you informed when there are new developments.

Thanks again for your help.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager
Abilitiessoft, Inc.