[absoft-board] June Report

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:10:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Board Members,

The June report is attached. We are pleased to report that Abilitiessoft has
opened a Chase credit account with a limit of $9,000. This will provide us with
flexibility in meeting our obligations in the future. No regular expenses are
expected with this card.

John also reports that he has been interviewed by icanconnect, which is offering
to purchase new communications equipment. I will keep you informed as this
develops.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager