[absoft-board] July Board Report

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 10:37:17 -0500

Hello board members,

The news this month is all quite good. Now that we have received our recognition from the IRS, we are searching for insurance that will cover actions by you board members and the company officers. It is expected that Board & Officer's insurance will be affordable now that we are officially a non-profit corporation. There will be more on this in future communications as we receive premium estimates.

This month's report has no entries for payroll expenses. The payroll company has placed us into a seasonal status, which means we will not be charged any fees until the next time we make wage claims.

As a result of such cost cutting measures , our month-end bank balances are improving. There are a few more items we are working on to improve our situation, and we will keep you informed as we learn more.

Jack Schroeder
Business Manager,
Abilitiessoft, Inc.