[absoft-board] Re: Here's a perk.

  • From: "dogmom tds.net" <dogmom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:50:16 -0500

I think I found it - probably shouldn't be on the computer this late at
night but because of the basketball tournaments, the internet is very slow
during the day. I passed the message on to Laura. She has acquired a
tablet. Her daughter won it at work and gave it to her. I haven't had time
to help her set up an email account on it. I've been sewing Easter clothing
for the grandkids and doing some related shopping for their mother, my
younger daughter. She is expecting again - baby number 3. Due Sept. 1. Have
finished with those things and have gotten them shipped off. Now to find a
time when Laura is available. Marcia

--
Marcia