[absoft-board] Re: Application for tax-exempt status submitted

  • From: "dogmom tds.net" <dogmom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:03:45 -0500

Agreed we should look into this. I had a student who was a Gates scholar -
had won a scholarship from the Gates Foundation for a combination of being
intellgent, achieving and having a disability - and because she was going
into a science or medicine She reported that the Foundation was very easy
to work with. Macia

Marcia