[ABC Officers] Members Spreadsheet

  • From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <bmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: abcofficers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 15:04:29 -0400

I just put together a members spreadsheet for the club:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbByFFp2vl1HlKkv248dxSIIM8gXnvDLqSCzQr1ZbsY/edit#gid=0

It basically has slots for member contact info and for member attendance at
each monthly meeting. Jack, can you fill in that info for the meetings
starting this week? If you have the attendance forms for the preceding
months I'll be happy to fill them in. This is just for members (see below)
so not everyone attending a meeting will end up on the list.

I'm also going to put together a simple membership form asking for name and
address, and explaining the membership rules. I'll keep a pile of these in
the club box. Anyone who wants to become a member just needs to fill one
of these out and give it to one of the officers, who can just enter the
name and address and meeting date on the spreadsheet.

Dustin