[ABC Officers] Re: March meeting feedback

  • From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <bmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: abcofficers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:05:29 -0400

Jack's right -- I've been doing nametags, but both nametags and member
cards are waiting on the member list.  I'm going to try to take care
of that today, assuming I have the proper logins.

I'm happy to give pins out.  I find club competitions a little tricky,
since they're not really rewarding enough to do a special brew.  We
have a lot of pins, as you noted, so maybe we could just start doing a
best-of-meeting award like STB does?  I think they just use a show of
hands.

The removal from the barrel needs to wait until we have a new beer to
go in -- it can't wait empty for more than a week or so.

I did leave the sign-in sheet on top of the blue box that Sue brought,
in hopes it would be obvious!  But a checklist is a good idea.  Can
you write something like that up in the google drive folder, and bring
it to the next meeting?  I'll also print more sign-in sheets (this
month was the last one).

Good to hear meetings are going quickly.  I'm not especially aware of
time while I'm up there :)

Dustin