[aarontech] twelve puppy days of christmas.

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:24:53 -0500

Marry christmas everyone, it's right around the corner. Just try to remember
the whole true point of christmas while you're eating mars bars and peanut
butter fudge and candy canes and chocolaty chocolate chip cookies and turkey
and ham and hmm lots of other stuff. But thought I'd paste this puppy thingy
in, it's cute I warn you guys.

THE 12 PUPPY DAYS OF CHRISTMAS>

On the first day of Christmas my puppy gave to me