[aarontech] serotek corporation - serotalk - it's awesome! you've gotta give it a go, er, I mean, a listen...

  • From: "valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 00:43:08 -0500

Serotek corporation, the maker of the totally cool system Access mobile
network, and the developer of the Much loved system Access to go, free web2.0
base screen reader, as well as just every day system access, and system access
mobile, have started this podcast they're calling serotalk. Sero means to
connect so they say, and that's what this podcast wants you to do, connect and
talk. They think you'll all love this podcast and encourage you to just give it
a whirrel. Plug this here address into your podcatcher what ever you use,
Juice, accessible podcatcher coincidentally, itunes, your braille plus or icon,
or what ever it may be.

http://serotalk.com/feed

Just got done listening to the first one which, at the moment, is the only one
there. Dang if I don't wanna go shell out some cash for a year's subscription
to system access mobile network, and some more for the alva braille 640, and a
whole lot more stuff now. But they say that's not what they're necessarily
after, they want to "make you aware of the technology that's out there."

I like this so figured I'd post.