[aarontech] mctwit

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 01:23:28 -0400

Mctwit is one really wicked windows based twitter client that is accessible.
Those interested in trying out twitter  may want to stretch their newbie leggs
with mctwit for balance, the client is advanced and a read of the help file
will help a lot but see here, http://empowermentzone.com/mtsetup.exe It's
powerful and I think I may not have to visit the twitter site anymore which  is
nice not because it is unfriendly but because mctwit can get there much faster.
I can unfollow someone by switching to my leaders list (alt+l), arrowing to
their name and zapping them (alt+z). Way faster than going to twitter.com and
finding the link to following and then going through two pages to get to the
name I need and then pressing the unfollow button. I currently recommend mctwit
over jawter, though  jawter is pretty cool and I still have it.