[aarontech] Re: hp parts store?

  • From: "Valiant8086 \(on laptop\)" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:19:27 -0400

Hi.
The lid and the screen are probably one in the same. The back side of it that's
actually the top when the lid is closed as well as the screen itself.
Aaron T. Spears (valiant)
EMail: valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and others
MSNMessenger: a1t2s3_89@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: computeruser89 and skype: aarontech.valiant
Beta Testing System Information:
soney Vaio VGN250n . Intel core 2 duo 1.66ghz . 2,048 mb ddr2 SDRAM (667 mhz) .
Intel graphics . Realtech audio
Toshiba 160gb 5,400 rpm hdd (Microsoft Windows Vista business)