[aarontech] Re: giving blind people their sight?

  • From: "Michael Grunze" <MT-Grunze@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:41:09 -0500

Acording to one article I read they can recognize people across a room. I would kill for that in an area that's loud like the bars here. Color, I dated a girl who loved to draw. I'd love to see color. Plus, you could still use the skills you have in conjunction with sight, I have light perception and I use it all the time. You don't lose anything, you gain a ton.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rich maroney" <mumralives@xxxxxxxxxxx>