[aarontech] added mapper file for Hal and Supernova to work with GMUD32

  • From: "valiant" <valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 00:27:15 -0400

Hi.
I got a contact of mine who uses hal and got a mapper file for it going so
that hal reads GMUD32, one of the two mud clients on my website. I have no
idea whether it really works, I'm a jaws user. But, it's there, just under
the jaws scripts for GMUD32, on the same page where you download GMUD32
itself at my website, along with the instructions that contact gave me.

l8r...

Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!

my email address:  <mailto:valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
click here to send

AIM: computeruser89
MSN IM: a1t2s3_89@xxxxxxxxxxx

Click here to Visit  <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/> aarontech:
http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com

JAWSBeta:  <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/jaws/JAWSBeta.html> Click
here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.