[aarontech] accessible phones

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:44:01 -0400

The following is taken from the web site

AccessiblePhones.com,

We've launched a new website that aims to help you select and compare

phones usable by the blind and visually impaired. At

AccessiblePhones.com, you can choose a wireless provider, screen reader,

phone manufacturer, or feature, and learn about accessible phones which

are available. We'll give you detailed specifications, links to purchase

the phones and software, and any manuals and resources we've found. We'll

also be expanding this site with more features, phone reviews, and new

phones in the coming weeks and months. We include phones which work with

a screen reader as well as phones with proprietary, built-in

accessibility, making it the only known resource of its kind. Please let

us know what you think of the site and how we can improve. Welcome to the world
of accessible phones.