[aarontech] Twelve days of rehab, funny sttuff.

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:29:18 -0500

Thought I'd paste this one too, it's even wierder than the puppy one.

Dear Friends of diabetes and other conditions:  Some of us have experienced
attempts of Rehab Counselors, Home teachers, and Rehab Centers to tried to
educate us on matters of vision loss and alternative ways of being productive
and enjoying life.  But while rehab is a technique-oriented experience, the
setting in which it is presented often is political, as well.

But in any case, here is a 12 days of Christmas from a rather
unusual viewpoint.  Read on and see if it makes you grin, smile, chuckle, laugh
out loud, slap your knee and fall off chair, or just grumble and move on to the
next article on our List. --
Bill Lewis

The Twelve 1Days of Rehab

On the first day of rehab my counselor gave to me
a white cane because I cannot see.

On the second day of rehab my counselor gave to me
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the third day of rehab my counselor gave to me
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the fourth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

 On the fifth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the sixth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the 7th day of rehab my counselor gave to me
Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the eighth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
eight counselors counseling,
Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the ninth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
nine authorizations for filling,
eight counselors counseling,
Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the tenth day of rehab my counselor gave to me
ten scanners reading,
 nine authorizations for filling,
eight counselors counseling,
Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the 11th day of rehab my counselor gave to me
eleven magnifiers enlarging,
ten scanners reading,
 nine authorizations for filling,
eight counselors counseling,
Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school,
four talking clocks,
three Braille Lites,
two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the 12th day of rehab my counselor gave to me
twelve computers talking,