[aarontech] Rail Racer

  • From: "valiant" <valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:19:11 -0400

Quoting from blindtech mailing list
Hi,
For all you fellow gamers out there, read below. This game is pretty good
and is one of the best ones to come out in a long time. The demo just came
out a couple of days ago and the full version is due out next week.

This is a racing game not like any you may have previously played.

You can find out more about the game at their website.

***

It's alive! Alive!
'nuff said.
Get it here:

www.blindAdrenaline.com

Be sure and reed the reed me file included with the zip before installing
or bad things will happen, very evil and bad things.
Enjoy,
Che

Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!

my email address:  <mailto:valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
click here to send

AIM: computeruser89
MSN IM: a1t2s3_89@xxxxxxxxxxx

Click here to Visit  <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/> aarontech:
http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com

JAWSBeta:  <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/jaws/JAWSBeta.html> Click
here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.