[AAMT] New Business - May PD Carousel Sign-up

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:48:24 -0600

Good morning again,

We are going to rely on our large group of 64 to provide our PD at the May
meeting. If you are willing to present in a carousel format for 90 minutes,
please fill out this form to indicate your interest. We're looking for
presentations that support the Alberta Program of Studies (in the spirit of the
3E Inspiring Education Student) with the use of Adobe products.

There are 24 spots available. Four sessions will run at once over 6 time slots
of 90 minutes each. The purpose of this form is to gather the possible topics
that can be offered by members of our AAMT Community of Practice. If we collect
more than 24 possible sessions, we'll send the list out to determine the most
popular topics or suggest a co-presentation. You'll notice that I don't have a
plan to address not having fewer than 24 presentations... :>

Allowing for districts that are on break this week and those away next week,
please submit your proposal by Friday, April 4th so we can start planning. If a
group consensus is required, we'll send it out on April 7th, after all
districts return from Spring Break.

May 2014 PD Carousel Topics - Brainstorm List: bit.ly/ORQVru  (by April 4,
please)

Thanks,
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/