[AAMT] Monday October 27 Adobe Connect Meeting

  • From: Daryl Jones <daryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:42:57 -0600

Hi everyone,

Our first Adobe Connect meeting is on Monday October 27th at 4:00. We still
need 2 more presenters for this meeting. If you haven’t already signed up
to present this year. perhaps you would like to sign up for our meeting on
Monday, October 27th. The presentations only need to be 10 minutes long and
are simply a forum for you to share how you are using Adobe tools in your
classroom.

As you know, we will have these presentations once a month and we expect
all participants to present at least once. The link to sign up for a
presentation date is below.
http://goo.gl/jbHo6f

--
Daryl Jones