[AAMT] Re: May Conf Registration and Session Selection - reminder

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:42:22 -0600

Thanks, Pat - I think we've got a good balance and scope too. You ask a good
question about posted materials. I tend to post on two places when I do these
workshops - TheConcourse.ca and the Adobe Education Exchange. That way, they're
available to our group exclusively on TheConcourse.ca or globally on Adobe
EdEx. The presenters should post wherever it suits them...

See you and the gang in a couple of weeks!
Pete
--
Pete MacKay
Provincial Team Teacher