[AAMT] May 2014 Followup

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:14:18 -0600

Good morning!

Thanks to everyone who attended the May 2014 AAMT Conference and to those who
offered so much help and support in organizing, meeting, presenting and with
all the helpful hands who pitched in when and wherever they were needed. I want
to thank the presenters for sharing their expertise and resources - Thanks to
Colin, Daryl, Éric, Jeff, Kirk, and Tamarra. Sue Bell, we sure missed you but I
want to thank you for doing all that prep work to send your materials up as
well! There are many to thank but I want to especially let Laura know how much
we appreciate her involvement and ability to travel up to Alberta to be with
us. (and to have her fix of poutine!)

Congratulations to Kelly, who won a copy of Captivate. And we know that the
winners of one year of Creative Cloud subscriptions will enjoy the new Cloud
experience in their Adobe products. Those winners were Leanne, Diane, Corrie,
John, and Barb. Kelly and Barb, please contact Sue Bell for details on
collecting your prize. Diane, please contact Éric. Corry, John and Leanne -
I'll contact you today.

Now for the Google Forms! If you missed your chance to offer some feedback on
the conference, please visit http://goo.gl/WvvgMK. I'll send separate emails
out so that the different topics can be better sorted in your inbox. The other
forms will be to ask about your involvement for next year and to formalize your
attendance (or not) at the August ACA/ACE Boot Camp, location tbd.

Thanks!
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/