[AAMT] January Face to Face session

  • From: Daryl Jones <daryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:48:53 -0700

Hello everyone,

In the spirit of the season, I wanted to give those of you that haven’t yet
joined the AAMT G+ Community one last chance to join up! Our next face to
face meeting is set for January 28th and 29th in Edmonton.   We are very
fortunate to have Jim Babbage come out to show and give us time to explore
the new Adobe touch apps on the iPad.  If you plan on attending this
important session please go the AAMT G+ page and fill out the Google form
to confirm your attendance.  Any future information about the day will only
be posted on the G+ page. So please ensure you have your notifications
turned on.

If you haven’t joined the AAMT G+ community yet you will need to:

(If you have already  joined the AAMT Community please disregard these
instructions.)

1. Accept the G+ invitation to join the group which you received by email.

or

2. Connect your listserv account to a Google email address [Click here for
directions]
<https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347?hl=en&ref_topic=2382751>
 and let me know so I can invite you to the group.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347?hl=en&ref_topic=2382751

or

3. Send me a message letting me know which Google account you would like me
to use to invite you to the group.

or

4. Let  me know you are no longer interested in being part of the AAMT
group. :(

Daryl

(your G+ task master)

--