[AAMT] August Conference/Certification Boot Camp

  • From: Rhonda Jessen <Rhonda.Jessen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:12:33 +0000

I hope everyone is having a great summer.
Is there an agenda for the August meeting yet? I can't remember what else will
be taking place besides the certification testing and am trying to plan my
travel.
Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Jessen
Curriculum Manager, Career and Technology Foundations
Citizenship and Career Pathways Branch
Programs of Study and Resources Sector
Education Program Standards and Assessment
Alberta Education
8th Floor, 44 Capital Blvd., 10044-108 Street
Edmonton, AB, Canada T5J 5E6
T: (780) 427-3215 F: (780) 422-3745
Rhonda.Jessen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Rhonda.Jessen@xxxxxxxxx>
[AB-Gov_2Color_Sky_CMYK - 50% Sze]

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.

PNG image