[aamt] Allergy Alert for Red Deer

  • From: MacKay Pete <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 10:51:45 -0700

Good morning,
One of our group members has a severe allergy to bananas and banana products.
The caterers have been asked to not have any banana elements present in the
food and in the room. Please do not bring bananas nor banana related products
to our session in Red Deer. This person has to leave the room if a banana is
peeled and an epi-pen may need to be used. Thank you for your consideration in
this matter.
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse.ca: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/
ABED/Adobe Agreement (ESO):