[aabg] Re: Participants and contributors list to the 3rd international Congress of Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens, Trento 12-15 September 2012

  • From: "Jenny Wainwright-Klein" <jenny.wainwright-klein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 06 Sep 2012 04:36 GMT

Dear Costa,

I will be giving the short presentation on the Schachen Alpine Garden.
Looking forward to next week.

Best wishes,

Jenny Wainwright-Klein

"3rd Congress of Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens" <aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx>
schrieb:
Dear Nada and AABG all,

just a short message to inform you that all hotel reservations are
confirmed as you requested in your orignal registration form!
Kind regards
Costa

On 30 August 2012 08:17, dr. Nada Praprotnik <npraprotnik@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello,

I will giving short presentation  of Juliana Alpine Botanical Garden in
Trenta.

Kind regards,

Nada Praprotnik

P.S.: I hope it is OK with my accommodation in Hotel Montana?