[aabg] Re: AABG3rd Proceedings - Submission deadline extened to Nov 15th

  • From: François Bonnet <jardinpontdenant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:33:43 +0000

Dear Costa,

Here comes the contribution of the garden La Thomasia. Please use the picture
on the powerpoint as illustration.
If that will cause any problems, let me know, so i can send you photos by an
other way.

I didn't answer about my presentation on Rhodiola, but it can of course be use
as well.

Thanks again for the good job you make.

François Bonnet

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:55:27 +0100
Subject: [aabg] AABG3rd Proceedings - Submission deadline extened to Nov 15th
From: aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx
To: aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear congress participants,

considering the requests received form many of you, the deadline for submission
of your contributions to the proceedings of the conference has been extended to
the 15th of November
Kind regards

Costa

PS if you are sending bulky files please use this gmail adress that can accept
large emails

__________________________________
secretariat of the 3rd International Congress
of the Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens
Viotte Alpine Botanical Garden
c/o Museo delle Scienze
via Calepina, 14 CP393 - 38122 TRENTO (Italy)
tel. +39 0461 270 381 mob. +39 348 3044 940
fax. +39 0461 233 830
congress e-mail: aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx
www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/eventi/congresso_set2012.asp
www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/default.asp