[a2t] Re: Summer over, time to get going!

  • From: Enitan Ajayi <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a2t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:23:13 +0000

Hello

it's been a while since we last met but I thought i'd break the silence. I'm preparing an access to work assessment report. Can anyone give me quote for LunarPlus training the person is Tunbridge wells.
Regards,

Enitan Ajayi (Miss)
Computer Care People Help (CCPH)
PO Box 1801
Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2EP

email: info@xxxxxxxxxx
FAX : +44 (0)871 243 6158
www.ccph.co.uk

On 4 Sep 2008, at 17:51, Steve Dryden wrote:

OK Peter, hows this.

Adaptive Technology Solutions
Steve Hyde-Dryden
Accredited Jaws Trainer
Provides training in Jaws, Supernova, Zoomtext, Kurzweil, Duxbury, Talks, V Stream etc. Also in low cost adaptive solutions such as Guide. Experienced in Technical Assessments for Education and ATW. Also experienced in group training and Assistive Project Management.
Call 0781 7977704

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bosher" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >