[a2t] Re: Summer over, time to get going!

  • From: "Roger Wilson-Hinds" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a2t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:55:10 +0100

Roger Wilson-Hinds is a Director of Screenreader.net CIC, a social
enterprise whose main business is the delivery of a free talking software
package to blind people worldwide.

The company has years of experience in selling assistive technology
solutions, hardware and software and we have associates who are
BCBA-certified trainers.

We continue to resell other assistive products as appropriate to the
individual customer and we are very supportive of business opportunities for
visually disabled entrepreneurs.

OK, Pat. That's me.

Do well this year.

Roger.