[7inch] :: SEVEN INCH ENTERTAINMENT MAIL-OUT 12.03 ::

  • From: 7inch <7inch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 7inch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:52:00 +1000

:: SEVEN INCH ENTERTAINMENT MAIL-OUT 12.03 ::

In this issue:
- UPDATE
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DJ
- NICK HO; CAIRNS DATE CANCELLED

:: UPDATE ::
The 7Inch mob is still reformatting, hence the void in info lately.
We are back fresh end of this month with dates for more corking
event shenanigans and comprehensive info on the Townsville nitelife.

:: VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DJ ::
The on-line info-feeder www.inthemix.com.au has posted a polling
competition for Australian based DJs.
We think this is a great idea and would like to invite you to vote on your
favorite DJ (hopefully one of the 7inchers).
You can do this by following the
link:  http://www.inthemix.com.au/50  (copy it into your browser and go).
If the DJ of your choice is not listed on the polling pages - follow the
instructions for entering your own choice.
Entries close 31/07/2003 so don't leave it to long.

:: NICK HO; CAIRNS DATE CANCELLED ::
Nick Ho will not be appearing alongside Amber Savage and Nik Fish at Club
1936 in Cairns on Thursday July 17th. as rumored.

C-U OUT TOWN!

Seven Inch Entertainment
Australasian Electronica Collective
WWW.7INCHENTERTAINMENT.COM