[56raf_firebirds] Re: Thank you for training last night

  • From: "klem56" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "klem56" for DMARC)
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 13:42:03 +0100

Can I bring an FA-18C? Friday nights is usually my DCS night but with the lockdown I can do  that at other times.

So, yes, but what I cannot do is 7 p.m., only 8 p.m.. But it's Friday night. Peeps don't have to go to work next day. Oh... ermmmm...  errr......

klem

On 01/04/2020 12:36, Michael Colby (Redacted sender michael.colby82 for DMARC) wrote:

Gents,

Following on from the comments by Pod and Bo, I would like to suggest a training session this Friday evening at 19.00 hrs British Summer Time (20.00 hrs EU Summer Time).  Please let me know if this is a suitable time and whether you are able to attend.

Happy landings,

Talisman

On Wednesday, 1 April 2020, 12:29:05 BST, Michael Colby <michael.colby82@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No worries Lats, take good care of yourself and good luck with your ambulance duties.

Talisman

On Wednesday, 1 April 2020, 11:44:43 BST, David Latimer <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi colin
        sorry wont e in tonight as on nights hope to see you sunday . not training as work until 1800 wont be home until 1900 then shower tea  sorry