[4thlightning] Schedule for 29 MAR (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: Biscuits JaM <biscuitsjam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning <4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:38:54 -0400

4th PLT,
Of course, everyone knows about the APFT tomorrow morning.  Be at the track
near Smith Gym at 0445.  Wear summer PTs.  Hydrate tonight, stretch, get
lots of sleep, and do well tomorrow.

The rest of tomorrows schedule is attached.
Please make sure you finish the AT awareness training as well as the GAT
training before the end of the week and email SFC Jones the certificates. (
bobby.d.jones@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Also, I have an optometry appointment tomorrow morning after the PT test,
so 2LT Jenson gets to be acting acting PSG at the 0845 formation.  (I will
be present for the PT test and then the rest of the day after my
appointment).

Good luck everyone,
2LT Brett Barton
770-380-3595