[4thlightning] Reminder (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:49:07 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
4th PLT,This is just a reminder for tomorrow.  Formation is at 0645 in front of
the L Troop building.  If you are going to be late, call me in advance.  For
tomorrow you should have the following:
-FLC w/ space for 6 magazines, IFAK pouch on the left and everything else
shooter preference
-Soft Cover
-Eye Pro (Both Clear and Dark Lenses)
-If you wear glasses, bring those too
-Gloves
-Water

Additionally I would have your ACH, IOTV and wet weather gear in your car.

For those of you that showed up Friday night it was good seeing all of you and
I hope you had a good weekend.

Regards,
2LT Baird, Ian
UNCLASSIFIED