[4thlightning] PT plans due (Calvin and Foos). Schedule for this week.

  • From: Biscuits JaM <biscuitsjam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning <4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 21:08:16 -0400

Calvin and Foos, I need a PT plan ASAP.

Calvin
30APR-4MAY
PT plan due Friday 13APR

Foos
8MAY-11MAY
PT plan due Friday 20APR

Martin
14-17MAY
PT plan due Friday 27APR

Here's the schedule:
Sunday:
Hard time is 0530 with all your gear (buses will arrive at 0600)
We will spend the night at the range and catch a bus back to the troop area
the following morning.

Families will arrive at 0730, sign a waiver, and catch a bus at 0800.
Family day stuff will last until 1200, when the buses will take families
back.

Monday:
After spending the night at the range, we will take the bus back to the
troop for blue force tracker classes until 1500.  Then, we are off the rest
of the day.

Tuesday:
We will catch the bus early (probably a hard time of 0530 for 0600 bus
movement) and spend all day/night qualifying.  We will spend the night at
the range.

Wednesday:
We will spend the morning "clearing the range" and take the bus back in the
afternoon.  Then, we have "weapons/vehicle recovery" all afternoon until
1600.

Thursday:
We have PT first thing (the only time all week).

We will spend all morning in the simulation center doing "EST Heavy" and
all afternoon in the motorpool doing maintenance.

Friday:
No training