[4thlightning] Information for Gauntlet (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 18:09:49 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,Gauntlet begins monday. Show up to the motorpool with all your stuff
at 0530 in your Nomex's. Otherwise the packing list is as follows...

On your person...
 Nomex
 Soft Cap
 FLC
 Gloves
 Eye Pro
 Camelbak
 Ear Pro

In your ruck...
 At least 1 sleeping bag
 2x Sets of ACUs
 ACH
 5+ Pairs of socks
 5+ Pairs of underwear
 5+ Tan T-shirts
 Wet Weather Gear
 Towel (we will get a shower)
 Toiletries (toothbrush/paste, shaving equipment and soap)
 Head sock
 Map Markers
 IOTV

I have attempted to keep this list reasonably light but I suggest that you
bring more than what I have placed here. Specifically underwear, socks and tan
tees. If I have forgotten anything let me know. Otherwise be prepared for
FRAGOs throughout the weekend if I remember more things.

2LT Baird
UNCLASSIFIED