[4thlightning] Information for 4 April 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:06:23 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,Tomorrow is going to be basically the same as today.  Show up with
all the same gear tomorrow.  This includes...
-ACUs
-Patrol Cap
-Kevlar
-IOTV
     -Name tape and rank attached
-FLC
-Camelbak and 2x1 QT Canteens (ensure that these are FULL)

If you ever plan on being late, tomorrow is not the day to do it.  It has been
passed down from the top that tardiness to morning formations or showing up
without the correct gera will lead to counseling statements that go up to CPT.
Quiggle.  If you are going to be late CALL ME and let me know beforehand.

I hope you all have a good night.  Get some rest and hydrate since we will be
sweating constantly while wearing IOTVs and running barrier shoots.

Regards,
2LT Baird, Ian
UNCLASSIFIED