[4thlightning] Information for 24 July 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:22:24 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,The schedule for tomorrow is as follows
0545: PT at the DFAC in Summer PTs

After this, I have no idea since it has us down for CIF turn in etc. According
to the schedule, we will have a couple of classes and a survey in the
afternoon. I also talked to SSG Ford today, and he was just going off the last
schedule so I think tomorrow is mostly being played by ear. The main points are
these...
-Show up to PT
-If you still have CIF issues, get them taken care of at 0800 at CIF

Additionally, I would be bringing your laptops, FMs and IFAK stuff each day now
since we don't know when we are going to have to turn that in.

For those that weren't there, we worked out the skit today at lunch. If you
have questions ask them tomorrow.

2LT Baird
UNCLASSIFIED