[4thlightning] Information for 23 May 2012 and OPORD Shell (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:05:45 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,The schedule for tomorrow is as follows...
0530: Combatives at the Dojo in Sterile ACUs (Show up and change)
 ***Barton: Calvin and I will not be there***

0845: IPB at the GIB in ACUs
 ***Remember to bring at least 3 transparency sheets and map markers. Also, do
the reading as well.***

01245: OPORD Paragraphs 1-2

Attached is the OPORD shell that I have. I reviewed it and it seems similar but
there might be a few differences between it and the one you can get at UPS. I
am attaching it and those of you that want mine instead of the UPS one let me
know. The one I have appears to be for a tank platoon though, which is quite
convenient.

2LT Baird
UNCLASSIFIED