[4thlightning] Information for 23 July 2012/CIF Turn-in (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:31:17 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,The schedule for tomorrow is as follows (according to schedule)...

0545: PT at the DFAC in summer PTs

0845: ASU Inspection at the Troop in ASUs

1245: Army Green at the GIB in ACUs

Now that is according to schedule. There is also supposedly going to be a CIF
turn-in/issue tomorrow somewhere. Therefore, make sure to CLEAN YOUR TA-50.
Canteens should be bone dry, e-tools should be clean (I suggest spray painting
them) and anything else you used (e.g. FLC, stuff on FLC, etc) should not have
any stains on it.

Also, make sure that your ASUs are ready for tomorrow. Get your ribbons in
order (we should all have GWOT, National Defense and Army Service) and have
your stetsons squared away.

Hope you had a good weekend.

2LT Baird
UNCLASSIFIED