[4thlightning] Information for 15 May 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:49:17 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,Tomorrow's schedule is as follows...
0545: PT at the DFAC in Summer PTs

0745: ASAT in the GIB in ACUs

1245: ASAT in the GIB in ACUs

Remember that we need to have printed off copies of our AARs for gunnery by
tomorrow.  If you are having problems with this let me know and I will print
yours out for you.  Keep your suggestions serious.  A student had to report to
the BDE commander last cycle to explain why he didn't want to do PT in the
grass so that he could keep his car clean.  Hope you are enjoying ASAT training
and see you tomorrow.

2LT Baird
UNCLASSIFIED