[4thlightning] Fwd: Info for L Troop (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 14:45:44 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Tieszen, Matthew E 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <matthew.e.tieszen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph GALLO <joseph.gallo88@xxxxxxxxx>, Tristan Laicer <tristan.laicer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthew White <matt.white3@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Baird <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:26:54 -0400
UNCLASSIFIED
Please forward to your platoons.

Gentleman,
      Please read the following and go through your chain of command if you
have any questions. This is an overview of some events coming up and more
details will follow for each event.

1. Land Nav retest is on Thursday, May 10th. Lt. Morgan is the OIC for this. He
will be providing further details for those going on the retest.

2. Supply retest is tentatively scheduled for May 10th. It could change to the
11th, but prepare for the 10th. Continue to study.

3. Maintenance retest is scheduled for May 11th at 0500-0600. Again, continue
to study.

4. We will be the field May 17th overnight through the 18th. On the 18th the
FRG will be holding a potluck from 1130-1300. While you will not be able to
attend, Captain High is inviting anyone who wishes to attend to join him and
others for lunch. He will be sending an invite to those on the FRG list.

5. Memorial Day passes are due NLT May 11th. You can get a pass packet from
your Black 6. If you have not done a pass packet, there is an example of what
to do on the bulletin board outside the cadre office. For those flying, Captain
High has said you are not to schedule any flights before 1930 on Thursday May
24th. If you are driving and your drive time takes you late into the night or
early morning you are not to depart until Friday, May 25 unless you are staying
at a hotel or driving with a partner.

I hope this adds some light onto our schedule.

V/R
2LT Matt Tieszen
UNCLASSIFIED

--- End Message ---