[4thlightning] ABOLC Skit

  • From: "Jenson, Sven C 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <sven.jenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:53:19 -0400

Bros,

Attached is the final version of the skit that we talked about yesterday - I
added in most of the new stuff we talked about and tried to note who would be
doing exactly what part to make it easier.

I know we said we'd kind of use this as a rough draft and wing it, but I think
we should stick as close to the script as we can. If any of these jokes gets
bogged down because someone doesn't know what's going on, the whole thing won't
be funny anymore. Please print it and bring it in your pocket tomorrow. Thanks.

With much love,

- The Jensonator