[ECE 453] The Final Thing You Need To Do For ECE453 (No really I need you to read this)

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_all <453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:02:59 -0500

Well -- it's done.  For better or worse, it's done! (better)

So here's what I need from everyone -- I need *from each person *a list of *
every* item that they have on loan or purchased through the university that
they have not turned in to Dr. Wang.
He wants it all returned to his office...whether you want to do that through
your group leader (all your group's stuff at once) or individually doesn't
matter to me, just get me a list and get it turned it.

From *someone* --
Need a list of each component in each node which I believe looks like

Embedded PC, power cord,
Ethernet cable (x2?)
Router, power cord
Fixed camera, USB cable
PTZ Camera, power cord

Is that right? Oh and which one doesn't have the PTZ.

For birchfield's camera, what stuff do we have in there?

Once you get that submitted to me, I believe you are free to go get drunk
every night now that 453's done....
-logen