[ECE 453] Mounting Tomorrow

  • From: "Ken Knox" <kknox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

Tomorrow we need people to be out in the field supervising the facilities
crew in properly mounting all of the hardware. Since they have to tap in
power and mount the brackets, this could take some time for the crew to go
from pole to pole. Also, we will need people at the TMC to help calibrate
the cameras in order to make sure we have the proper view, angle, height,
etc.

Logen, can we get some sort of time sheet together in order to make sure
that we will have someone out in the field and someone in the TMC.

Thanks,

Kenneth Knox
Senior, Computer Engineering
Clemson University