[ECE 453] Hallelujah

  • From: bgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 04:57:05 -0500 (EST)

The API is (finally) done.

Image passing works now. It has not been tested rigorously yet, but that
will come. The latest wrapper file is "wrapper5.h". Also, please read the
usage.txt file - It's been updated again. Largest image I tested that
worked was 47.9K, which is well above what David Busch told me you all
would be needing.

I'm sorry its taken so long to get a finished working API to everyone - I
realize no one could really do anything without this....

Anyways, good luck with incorporating it into your code. If you have any
questions or run into any problems, feel free to call me  (864-508-0621)
or email me (bgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx) - I'll do my best to help you out as
soon as I can. Tomorrow, however, I won't be available for most of the
late afternoon/early evening, though I should be able to help later at
night.

I'm including my .cpp image stub codes as well, for your perusal.

BenGarrison