[3rdlightning] So who wants to do that again!?!? (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Loftus, John G 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <john.g.loftus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,obrown16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:59:04 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Well now that we are all experts in OPORDS, we get to move on to bigger and
better things.

And by bigger and better I of course mean more simulators! So get your WoW
faces on!

If you do not already know, tomorrow we split up and begin exploring the
awesome world of the scout.

1st Formation is at 0545 for PT. This will be lead by our very own Sugar
(Jensen). At this point I will leave the work out up to you. So if you feel like
you need to work on one thing more than the other, then go for it.

Next hard time is 0845 at the HC SIM CENTER BLDG 4105 for an intro to CCTT

Check the schedule posted below for more details.

Brown, Let me know if you are getting these emails twice.

If anyone has any questions just let me know.

I hope you all have a lovely mid day nap and Ill see you tomorrow,

Loftus
UNCLASSIFIED