[3rdlightning] It is time

  • From: "Loftus, John G 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <john.g.loftus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 3rd Platoon ABOLC <3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,obrown16@xxxxxxxxx, lee.heintzelman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 17:08:13 -0400

Alright the time is upon us to embark on our final adventure together.

Be at the motor pool tomorrow morning 8 July at 0530.

Packing List Essentials:
-IBA
-Kevlar
-FLC
-Nomex coveralls
-ACUs (recommend 2 sets)
-PC
-Balaclava
-Gloves
-Eye Pro
-Ruck
-Sleep System
-Hygiene kit
-Map, overlays, markers, poster board
-Socks, underwear, under shirts (x6 recommended)
-Shower Kit (we should get a shower sometime during the flip)
-Wet weather gear (poncho)

Also remember if you have not finished all of your online classes you need to
finish them and print out the certificate to be turned in tomorrow morning.

Again if you have any questions or comments you can leave them with my
secretary.

V/r,
Loftus

ps. hope this motivates you as much as me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A