[340] Re: WARNING: You are watched

  • From: "Thilak Nathen" <thilak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:17:58 -0700

Wuahahhahahahhaa.....ok, now u took it a bit too far....

Playmate 1967 eh....that makes her at least 37 + 18 (the legal age to be
a playmate model) =3D 57 years old. Hmm....I wonder what's underneath =
all
those cosmetic surgery and botox injections...

As for DJ Goldfish, da man himself, I have nothing but total respek,
aye. By day, he's Alvin Teoh, software developer, nice n likeable all
round good humoured superhero. By nite, down comes the bogey lightz, out
comes the turn tablez, in comes DJ Goldfish.

Damn, need an alter ego. This multiple personality thing is totally
wicked.