[340] Re: Sunday brunch?

  • From: Davi Jea <davi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:42:42 +1200

yum char is a great idea. i luuve yum char. should be able to make it on sunday.
if u don't already have a place in mind, there's two places i go to quite often
that are quite good - Hee's Garden n another one on Dominion Rd.

horse riding is a great idea too. too bad i can't make it this saturday. but
i'll steal that idea again and go within the next coupla weeks :)