[340] Re: Skiing / tramping trip

  • From: Davi Jea <davi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 20:17:05 +1200

we'll need to drive there Meg unless u wanna hire a bus, but i don't think
there's enough of us to justify that :)
i dunno what time "friday night" is either. Luka, care to clarify?
don't worry, we don't need a map, just follow the signs. that's my plan ;)
the 9/7 one? that's like next week. man, everything's fast..